CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, July 17, 2008

tagged by khai mean~

RULE : Each player of this game starts of with 10 weird things/habits/little known facts about yourself. People who get tagged have to write a blog of their own 10 weird things/habits/little know facts as well as state this rule clearly. At the end you need to choose 5 people to be tagged and list their names. No TAG backs!


1. I sleep at 8pm and wake up at 12am to online( not everyday la!)
2. I drink less than 3 glass of water everyday.
3. I speak very soft until nobody can hear me. ( i duno why my voice so soft)
4. I sleep like a pig.
5. I open my legs wide when i lie on bed, comfortable ma~~
6. I have 2 msn accounts, 1 is my secret~ keke....
7. I like 2 lawan cakap, with my frens.... simply just for fun..
8. I never remember my dreams.
9. I don't check my mails.
10. Im always lazy.

i choose to tag : jason, angeline, joanna, andy and cai shenbao~ =D

0 comments: