CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, July 19, 2008

michelle's 17th birthday!!!!!!

19th july 2008



sharon's gift to me.. hehe.. thanx oo~







written by sean =D
ugly ler...






my birthday cake!!







heart shape birthday cake!! keke...






my mom bought for me 1~~ hehe... dis is special for me! hohoho...











qianyun put a smiley face on my hand.. haha..




friends sign on my hand~




ok.. dis is my 17th birthday la.... not bad le... erm.. but not perfect oso... 3 tuitions berturut-turut on my b'day isn't a happy thing.. haiz... but at least sumbody remember my b'day... maybe some of u forgotten about my b'day... itz ok... sudah biasa... >.<
i want a diff b'day next year!!!!!!!!!! no tuition class! i want surprise lar.... sobb....

2 comments:

Jien May said...

happy buftday k!!!

Pui San said...

you want surprise arr...
tomorrow got a giantic surprise arr..
better eat medicine for heart attack before you come to school