CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, July 9, 2008

a long waiting and bad day~ so charm ler...

today... i forgotten 2 bring my purse 2 school.. den i terpaksa korek my pencil case see if there's any money.. den luckily i found 60cents~ enuf for me 2 take a bus 2 tuition after school~~ den lunch.. soo, yen lum, puisan n me~ went 2 eat vegetarians~ haha... itz nice n cheap... i shall promote for tat restaurant... itz juz near super kinta~ "ming kei" opposite macdonald's... well...i borrowed puisan's money for my lunch~ afta tat~~~ afta tuition class, i stood at there for about 50 minutes~~!!! wondering where my mom went~~ i was so helpless tat time~~ haizz... with 10cents in my pocket.... n 10kg books...!! i felt like @#$%... den suddenly i saw khaimean crossing da road in front of me~~ luckily i met her~~ haha.. thx a lot khai mean~~ den with her 'guide', i went 2 phone up my mom... " where are you??!!!" she shouted at me b4 i say anything~~ haizz.... rupa rupanya~~ she got my tuition place wrong... so..... in de end... when i got in da car.. i kena marah~~ such a @@#$% day~

1 comments:

caishenbao said...

kesian...but my friend told me that the vegetarian there so expensive one leh...