CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, August 19, 2008

tear drops on keyboard

my tears come again. dis time drop on my keyboard. i know itz ugly when ure crying. but i juz cry silently and not breathing. i know i hav done the right thing. i can go tru dis. i belief i can, study is the way. spm trial is coming, shudn let anything influence me anymore. i realiseddis long ago. dis is the time i need 2 concentrate. now actually im telling myself 2 get in2 the studies. giving myself moral support. i know sum of my frens care about me. and i know u guys are willing 2 help me. u guys cheer me up, giving me support and advise.. thank you 2 all of you. i love you frens~ sumbody says laughter is the best medicine for tears. yea. i can get laughter from my frens. u people, my frens will be 2gther wif me . im glad i have frens. thanx for understanding me. thanx for believing me. thanx for being my fren.

0 comments: