CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, April 3, 2010

bad. plohar

'plohar' means bad. in russian.


well, i always get it from my russian teacher. so... its very common to us now. lol...
well well well, dis time my control test, i passeeeeeeeed. hehehehe... was so happy cause i didn fail. latin also passed. hey u ppl know that i sucks in language subjects right? hehe.. luckily i have a group of frens which gives me support and teaches me a lot of things. really appreciate them. love themmmmmm. and i have 2 gambateh for more. i wanna get better marks and i will make sure i learn but not just memorizing. hehe ^^ hope 1 day i can speak russian fluently.

for other subjects... bio.... is quite hard. memorizing ability no good. lol... chemistry is alien language to me. >.<>


0 comments: