CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, June 29, 2008

lol~

my friends!!

puisan- my best friend. there's only food in her mind!

farhana - went 2 hostel d... miss her... but din contact her.. she will be in my heart
susieleen - my sweet fren! frens since form 2!
yinkei - ah kai~~ keke... my class asistant monitor.. 12th unit ranger's leader!
maggieC - band freak!! i start 2 get interested in band bcoz of her..
sharonchin - another band freak!! lol.... she's a good girl~ keke..
kharyee - my deskmate! super hardworking...
maggieY - da smart girl.. she looks like a korean star... keke...
jienmay - hah! the talkative girl~ cute girl~ keke..
khaimean - my ah lui!! hehe...
angeline - my kai mui!! the one and only~
steve - bentan.... hmm... =/
kaylynn - frens since form 1 + classmate.. she's da budak catur~
jason - my korkor~~ hehe...
ngpuisan - my twins!! same b'day!!! yay~~
ahsoo - dai siu jie~ lol~



anyone wan me 2 add u in d list please contact this person~




michelle hoo

ipoh

016-1234567










0 comments: